Sunday 22 November 2015

Future Tech First Blog

First Blog

One of my passions is learning about and using future technology. I got hooked learning about new technology that was coming out when I was young and was playing video games. I would always want the new console that was faster and could run better games. Then I got a phone and I started looking at all the new phones that were thinner and lighter and faster. Now I have a computer and I look at the faster CPU’s and graphics cards that are coming out. I also look at things coming out from Tesla like there Model X or the Powerwall but I don’t think I’m going to get anything from Tesla anytime soon because they don’t have any Super chargers or stores in Saskatchewan.

 There are some really cool things that are coming out from tesla and other companies like Google, Apple, and Samsung. It is really awesome to learn about the new Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge that can charge for ten minutes and have 4 hours of battery life or even wirelessly charge. Apple is making their phones and computers extremely thin but still fast and they look really good. Tesla is making fully electric cars that are fast and stylish and they just updated their cars to have autopilot and they are also beginning to make a battery that can charge off solar panels and power your entire house.

It is also cool to learn about what the people behind these companies have in plan for the future and what stuff they are making. Elon Musk is the owner of Tesla and he has the Model X planned for Tesla but he also owns Space X and co-founded Solar City. Solar city is a company that is trying to get more homes to run off solar power in the U.S. its also a plus because you can charge your Tesla off solar power. Space X is a private aerospace manufacture and space transport service company. They are trying to make a rapidly reusable launch system and they are planning to make rockets that go to mars to colonize it. Google has started working on an autonomous vehicle but it’s not going to well considering it got pulled over by the cops for going to slow. 



https://www.teslamotors.com/en_CA/

No comments:

Post a Comment